Millers CFS 15w60 is a fully synthetic petrol/diesel engine oil, formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with the latest additive technology for maximum performance.
CFS 15w60 is designed for competition or modified engines typically in highly stressed endurance conditions, for instance long distance racing and rallying. It is suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards and ideal for large capacity V8 engines in all forms of motorsport.
Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oils, including the ability to operate at 125°C with peak temperatures of 150°C.
CFS 15w60 uses both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially formulated to minimise the amount of polymer used, which creates a lubricant film more resistant to ‘shear’ and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas.
- High film strength for ultimate protection.
- Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil.
- Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up.
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
- Unique triple ester formulation offers improved lubricity and reduced friction.
|Millers CFS 15w60
|Viscosity Index (VI)
|Far exceeds the requirements of:
API: SL / CF
ACEA: A3 / B4
|Zinc as ZDDP (ppm)
|Base Oil Group
|Grp IV & V