Millers CRX 75w140 NT is a competition, fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications, such as long distance racing on high power and torque output.
Blended from synthetic base stocks and shear stable viscosity modifiers, Millers CRX 75w140 NT incorporates Millers unique ‘Nano Technology’ additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal friction and power losses, as well as extreme pressure additives. The additives used in CRX 75w140 NT do not attack yellow metals.
CRX 75w140 NT is suitable for manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip, which require API GL4 or GL5 performance.
For Limited Slip applications, please see Millers CRX LS 75w140 NT.
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
- Proven solution to gearbox problems in high performance rally cars
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
- Low friction formulation to help reduce operating temperatures
- High film strength for maximum component protection
- Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.