Penrite Classic Car Coolant is a Type B, colourless, hybrid-organic, non-glycol based, corrosion inhibitor concentrate designed specifically for use in veteran, Edwardian, vintage and classic car cooling systems. It protects against corrosion, cavitation, scaling and oxidisation.
Classic Car Coolant is formulated for all water cooled engines where high operating temperatures are a problem. The water wetting capabilities of the product assists to lower the running temperature of the engine preventing damage from overheating.
Classic Car Coolant should be circulated once coolant is added to ensure complete wetting of all surfaces especially if the engine will be used intermittently.
Meets AS 2108-2004 Type B.
- 1 Litre treats up to 15 litres of water
- Use at a concentration rate between 10% & 15% in de-mineralised water
- Optimum protection is achieved at a dosage rate of 12% for which a change interval of *3 years applies.
- Do not mix with other “Type “B” coolant inhibitors
- This product is not compatible for testing with glycol coolant test strips as false readings can occur
- For best results flush cooling system with Radiator Flush prior to filling with new Penrite coolant.