Penrite 10 Tenths Race Castor Oil is an ashless SAE 20W-40 engine oil manufactured from high quality castor vegetable oil, synthetic ester, anti-corrosion additives and an advanced anti-oxidant. The synthetic base fluids are specially blended to produce SAE 30 and SAE 40 classifications. This helps to reduce or eliminate traditional problems such as lacquers and deposits.
10 Tenths Race Castor has all of the advantages of a castor-based product, including a naturally higher and stronger film strength, very high load carrying capacity, better wetting properties and reduced power loss due to friction.
10 Tenths Race Castor Oil is designed for use in ultra-high speed two stroke engines and is also recommended for classic two and four stroke engines where the owner wishes to use a Castor based oil rather than mineral based oil. It is also suitable for use where monograde SAE 30 Castor based products are used or recommended.
10 Tenths Race Castor is suitable for use in two stroke engine premixes. It can be mixed with fuels such as unleaded and leaded petrol. Due to a limited storage life, product should be mixed just prior to use. Please establish compatibility and stability before attempting to use in engine.
Note: Do not mix Race Castor Oil with mineral oils.
- Soluble in methanol and petrol
- Longer engine life by combining the anti-seize protection of castor plus the extra film strength from the synthetic esters
- Dramatically reduced sticky deposits compared to full castor blends
- Contains an ashless anti wear additive to protect engine parts
- Reduced formation of lacquers on engine components
- Helps prevent corrosion brought about by excess moisture when running on methanol
- Compatible with E85 fuel
DO NOT USE WITH RACE OR ALKYLATE GASOLINE!