Red Line Alcohol Fuel Lube is a high performance synthetic which is designed to provide maximum power and reduce wear in methanol and nitromethane fuel systems.
Methanol and other alcohols are extremely ‘dry’ and will wash convention lubricants away from the cylinder walls and valve guides. Red Line Alcohol Fuel Lubricant contains lubricants that will displace alcohol on steel and aluminum surfaces. Anti-scuff additives reduce ring wear and piston scuffing under extreme washdown.
- Prevents gelling and corrosion in methanol and nitromethane fuel systems
- Lubricates upper cylinder and fuel system, increases power with more ring seal
- Replaces lubrication lost by wash of dry fuels
- Not detectable by normal fuel tests, mixes with only slight agitation
- Use 1oz per 5 gallons, one bottle treats up to 55 gallons
- Do not use with catalytic converters.