RR 363 is a conventional synthetic brake fluid blended with castor oil for added lubricity, specially for use in early Rolls Royce and Bentley vehicles (prior to 1980) fitted with a metal reservoir.
It is also suitable for use in place of Castrol LHS2 in the hydraulic systems of pre-1966 Citroen models fitted with a black reservoir.
RR 363 is also known as:
- Castrol RR363 brake fluid
- Castrol RR 363 brake fluid
- Castrol RR363 hydraulic fluid
- Castrol RR 363 hydraulic fluid
- Rolls-Royce hydraulic fluid
- Rolls-Royce brake fluid
- Bentley hydraulic fluid
- Bentley brake fluid