Millers CRX LS 75w140 NT is a competition, fully synthetic transmission oil with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. It incorporates Millers unique ‘Nano Technology’ additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, whilst providing additional shock protection to the gear mechanism. The additives used in CRX LS 75w140 NT do not attack yellow metals.
Millers CRX LS 75w140NT is designed for the lubrication of final drives which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications, such as long distance racing or rallying on very high power and torque outputs. Suitable for hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes. API: GL-4, GL-5, MT-1.
- Friction-modified transmission oil formulated to provide smooth lock up, minimal chatter and optimum performance.
- The incorporation of NT additives provides outstanding protection to dog rings and gears, whilst the low friction formulation helps reduce operating temperatures.
- Synthetic formulation provides exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changing and minimising power loss
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.
- Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles