Millers CRX LS 75w90 NT is a fully synthetic transmission oil with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. It incorporates Millers unique ‘Nano Technology’ additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, whilst providing additional shock protection to the gear mechanism. The gear oil additives used in CRX LS 75W90 NT do not attack yellow metals
Millers CRX LS 75w90 NT is designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes and axles which require limited slip high performance oils, such as hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes.
- Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimised power loss characteristics.
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
- High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection of gears and dog rings. High performance in limited slip differentials.
- Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles.